PFB the job description and role summary:
- Graphic designer with atleast 3 years of experience in Corel Draw.
- The profile requires to visit different clients who are using corel draw, conduct training sessions, provide troubleshooting support.
- Travelling to different client places is mandatory, so please share those graphic designer profiles who are open to travel.
Corel Corporation, Canada are developers of CorelDRAW software i.e. used in various forms of vector design works across all major industrial segments - right from DTP, Printing, Advertising, Packaging, Apparel, Jewellery, etc. Corel's authorised channel partners in India are looking for CorelDRAW experts/enthusiast to provide support customers using CorelDRAW in terms trainings, troubleshooting and tips & tricks to enhance productivity .
For candidates having working experience as Graphic Designer OR Faculty for graphic software its excellent opportunity to associate with Corel authorised partners and represent in the regions as product expert, will also have privilege to learn from CorelDRAW Masters on global platform, latest in product/industry updates
Designation: Application Engineer - CorelDRAW ( Demo Artist )
Job Description :
1) Be updated on latest features in CorelDraw & other graphic softwares
2) Visit Customers and provide required support / training
3) Assist in Product installation and queries.
4) Installation Report for each Customer - 7days
5) Support Sales team in Presales/Demo, etc.
6) Conduct Webinars & Product presentations
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Experience - using CorelDRAW
- Excellent Written/Verbal Communication
- Willing to travel - visit customers
- Learning & Query solving attitude
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
Our Technology Solutions provide users cutting edge tools to increase sales or provide great customer experience.
Our Sales Outsourcing and Sales Training services ensure the availability of appropriate human resources for selling, our Visual Merchandising and Loyalty Programs help us create effective and motivated retail environments. Further, our Mystery Shopping and Market Research services help measure performance and drive improvements.