Role & Responsibilities:
1) Implementation and maintenance of the validation process to ensure quality of the reports/invoices
2) Audit/Validation of the invoices/reports submitted by respective stakeholders within pre-defined TAT and as per pre-defined guidelines
3) Sharing reports with internal & external stakeholders
4) Maintain work discipline & data integrity
5) Should be able to meet deadlines and targets defined by Reporting Manager
6) Will be involved in outbound calls in order to collect required data or explaining the process to the respective stakeholders
7) Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
8) Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
9) Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
10) Register request for reward redemption.
11) Customer verification
Required Candidate profileThe candidate should be:
Perks and Benefits90:10 as Fixed and Variable
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required